Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Open Apology

Well, another entry for the day. Here's an open apology to weiyan and elijah. First of all, i wanna say... i screwed their days up just few minutes ago. I wanna apologise to elijah for not being understanding, for not finding out the reason behind his situation. I know he had tried. He tried really hard, all alone. He did it overnight. He became real sweet, real nice. And what the bitch here do in return? Screw his day. Well, he's probably really mad at me now. I dont know what to do. I'm so in a lost. I just want us back, close and loving. Now this time, it's NOT AT ALL elijah's fault. It's TOTALLY my fault. I gave you people a wrong impression of Elijah. He aint that way. It's just what the front shows, but deep inside.. he tried. I know he did. but i showed no appreciation. Such a bitch!
To weiyan : Sorry girl, to get you into shit. I, myself got into shit, and i pulled you in with me. I'm SORRY.. I didnt do it on purpose. Sorry to make you cry. Sorry to spoil your day, your date. You've been there lending a listening ear and what i give in return is spoiling your day, making you cry. Dont have to say anything girl... i know i'm at fault this time. i gave you the wrong impression of Elijah. He aint like that. He TRIED. I know he did.

With love, on Friday, July 21, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse